MEDIUM DUTY SPREADERS
The Smith Medium Duty Spreader was designed for your medium-duty range of trucks. The full line of Smith Spreaders is constructed of 304 stainless-steel for lasting durability. Designed with Independent Contractors and Municipalities in mind. Capacities ranging from 3.5 yards up to our larger 6 yards, 46” or 52” in height and 70” wide. Length of the unit will vary from 8’ to 10’ depending on capacity needs. Dual Electric or Hydraulic with many options available just ask your local Smith Spreader dealer.
- All T304 stainless steel construction.
- 11 ga hopper – minimum 3 side support gussets.
- Inverted “vee”.
- On/Off Switch.
- 16” wide conveyor frame with replaceable slider bed.
- 15” wide 662 pintle conveyor chain with 3/16 x 1 cross bars.
- Dual electric drive.
- 8 tooth cast iron keyed sprockets, 1-1/4” drive & idler shafts.
- Externally mounted take-up style idler bearings with grease lines, take-up mechanism extended to rear.
- 14 gauge flip up discharge chute – 14” poly 6 vane spinner disc – 3 externally adjustable flappers.
- Hydraulic drive – Dual motors- Direct drive.
- Galvanized top screens.
- S/S clip over tie-down brackets.
- Ladders – 2 or 3 steps.
- 6” or 12” bolt-on extension kit.
- S/S or M/S latch bars.
- S/S catwalks for frame-mounted units.
- Non-Slip Tape.
- Frame mount kits – for direct frame mounting.
- Pre-wet systems (12 volt).
- Dual Speed Control.
- Galvanized or Stainless-Steel hydraulic pipes to front.
- Stainless Steel “clip over” tie down brackets (4).
- Spill Shield – 12″ UP 12″ OUT (for front or rear).
- Custom S/S cab shield.
- S/S light box (6 x 6 x 3) 4-1/2” hole.
- S/S light bar.