Twin DBAS Dump Box Auger Spreader
Just released this year… the Smith DBAS Twin Auger. Smith Metal Works introduced the single dump box auger several years ago. The next evolution adds twice the consistency to your material delivery.
What Makes This One of Your Go-To Spreaders from The Smith Line?
The easy slide in installation through a coal chute makes this another of your go-to’s off the Smith Spreader line-up. Those unexpected snow and ice in the Northeast will be easy-peasy!
Smith Spreaders are known for the quality of our simplistic design, longevity of our products, and ability to replace components when necessary. The DBAS Twin Auger follows the same modeling as the Single Auger, with the same solid 304 construction. All Dump Box Auguer Spreaders are sold with a grate over the Auger.
- Twin Auger – counter rotating screws
- 6″ Auger Diameter, Progressive Pitch
- 3/8″ Flighting
- 2″ Schedule 80 Pipe
- 2 – 1/4″ Mallable Iron Greasable Bearing
- 5:1 Gearbox
- 20″ Spinner
- UHMW Bushings For Easy Auger Service
- Galvanized Lump Grate
- Fork Pockets for Easy Installations
- Coal door opening 23″ W x 10″ H. (As stated in the service manual)
- Inside body length 12″ longer than spreader
- 18 – 22 GPM@2100 PSI Hydraulic Pressure for Gearbox Drive
- 30+ GPM@2100 PSI Hydraulic Pressure for Direct Drive
Click images to enlarge.