Series II Pickup Spreader
The Smith Series II Spreader was the first mass produced electric salt spreader. Designed originally for the Small Business Contractors in mind. Our Series II is constructed of 304 Stainless-Steel for long lasting durability our customers have grown to expect. The 12” removable chute gives ease for offloading unused material, towing a trailer or storing your spreader. This spreader has been in production for over 40 years and many of our customers still order parts for their 40-year-old units. Building with long lasting quality and durability is all part of our design and the Smith name. Please visit our dealer page and locate your local dealer.
*Check with your local dealer for price and availability*
- Smith electric spreaders come with all necessary components for vehicle installation.
- All Series II spreaders come standard with1 electric or 1 hydraulic motor.
- All Series II spreaders come standard with top screen and inverted “v”.
- All T304 16 ga stainless steel is standard construction.
- Galvanized top screen.
- Poly spinner.
- Cast iron gearbox.
- Replaceable slider bed.
- Removable spinner chute.
- Single lift point.
- On/off switch.
- Standard hopper width 50”.
- Standard hopper height 40″.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- 24” chute for dump body application.
- 6” or 12” top extension kits.
- Front or rear spill shields.
- Gas Engine Available.
- Electric or hydraulic options.
- 68”, 84” or 96” hoppers (hopper length determines capacity).
- 6″ spill shield.
- 12″ spill shield.
- Dual Speed control.